Hello Gigi,

Here's how to find specific content,
Turn cursor tracking off;
Press Command-f and enter search term;
Navigate down and interact with scroll area;
Interact with table:
Find desired result;
Bring mouse to VO cursor and do a mouse click (VO-Shift-Space);
Stop interacting with table and scroll area;
Navigate up to next scroll area;
Interact with scroll area, Layout area, and Layout item;
You will be on the selected cell;
Press VO-Shift-T to identify the cell.

Cheers,

Anne