Hello Ricardo,

There is no command in Numbers to jump to a specific cell. Join the massive
band of people complaining about this.

However, you can search for specific content and jump to that cell. Let me know
if you need instructions on how to do this.

By the way, I find the trackpad commander to be the quickest way of navigating
to a specific cell.

Cheers,

Anne