Hi:

I have 2 issues I am curious about.   Well, only one of them is an issue.

I have some old Infocomm games I'd like to play.  The games are mostly in .dat
files on the CD's.  They will work with Frotz.

The issue involves compiling with Xcode.

I wanted to compile Frotz, an infocomm Z-code game interpreter.  I got the tar
ball and was able to successfully compile it, (at least it seems to work) using
the Xcode package that came with my Snow Leopard disc.

However, when I get the newest version of Xcode from the App store, I am no
longer just able   to go to a terminal window and use the "make" command as I
did with the earlier version of Xcode.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong with the newer version of Xcode? How
can i still compile this program with the newer version of Xcode?

Also, has anyone written or compiled a version of Frotz, or another Z-code
interpreter that works well with VoiceOver?

Thanks!