I'll have both. The government need not provide anything except a law mandating
availability. I think we should have sighted people only have access to audio
devices for one week, but with every other one of life's amenities to which
they are accustomed. After all, seeing action is a luxury. Let them pay
attention to the dialogue.
Christine
Christine