I've tried both, but I have no idea which is better, or even what the
difference really is. I have read the help for it, and I am very
familiar with what a DOM is, but i can't see a difference between the
functionality of both modes when I'm using either one.
Yes, I have the arrow keys down well enough. However, back to my
original question: if there's a long p element (paragraph), how do I
read line by line, word by word, and so on? Right arrowing will just
skip the whole thing, or jump to the top of it if I move back to it.

On 5/1/12, Jonathan C. Cohn <jonc...@cox.net> wrote:
> Up / down arrows will move the web rotar selection and left right will move
> by chunks. Do you use Group or Dom navigation?
>
> Best wishes,
> Jonathan
>
> Jonathan C. Cohn
> jonc...@cox.net
>

> On Apr 29, 2012, at 9:15 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
>
>> I have quick nav on. However, the left/right arrows don't seem to
>> navigate reliably (I ended up at the bottom of a page, and you can't
>> read by smaller chunks inside, say, a paragraph of text). Say you're
>> reading an article and aren't sure how an oddly spoken phrase is
>> spelled. On Windows, or in an edit area on Mac, you'd arrow to the
>> line, then move word by word to the phrase, then read word by word or
>> character by character. How would you do this (efficiently, not by
>> moving the rotor all over the place and hoping you don't hit the wrong
>> key and jump out of the entire article) in Chrome or Safari? Even the
>> "lines" setting on the rotor is not very useful - I still have no idea
>> what it thinks a "line" is, and it never seems to move me anywhere.
>>
>> On 4/29/12, Ricardo Walker <rwalker...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I haven't had much luck with chrome vox.  All it does is crash chrome on
>>> my
>>> machine.  If you want to just navigate with arrows, you should just turn

>>> Twitter:@apple2thecore