Hello Will,

I'm not a zoom user, but my husband sometimes uses it and he also teaches
low-vision Mac users. He says that there is a random bug that causes focus to
jump to one edge of the screen for no apparent reason. Apple is aware of it but
so far, no fix is forthcoming.

However, many people manage fine, despite this bug. And since you won't be
using VoiceOver, you'll be able to use Office for Mac as well as iWork.

Cheers,

Anne