Like Tim said, just use the VO + arrow keys to navigate the Go menu.
since VO keys include Option, you get the library folder exposed every
time.  I used to not realize that Library was normally hidden to users
I may have changed something in the shell near the beginning of my
time with the mac but don't recall now.  I know an Apple support was
working with me near that time to try and resolve an issue but dunno
now if I changed anything there for that.

Anyway, I always see the Library folder when using the VO keys to
navigate the Go menu.