Now that! is cool! I was totally unaware you could get there through the Go menu. Oh man! that makes my life easier! Now I can just make an alias for it!

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Holmes" <steve.holme...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: any way to make library show up in go menu?

Like Tim said, just use the VO + arrow keys to navigate the Go menu.
since VO keys include Option, you get the library folder exposed every
time.  I used to not realize that Library was normally hidden to users
I may have changed something in the shell near the beginning of my
time with the mac but don't recall now.  I know an Apple support was
working with me near that time to try and resolve an issue but dunno
now if I changed anything there for that.

Anyway, I always see the Library folder when using the VO keys to
navigate the Go menu.