Please tell what the Go menu is exactly.  What is an alias.  What is the
difference in duplicating a file verses copying?  What are examples of how I
wmight use them.  I may be asking some basic questions because I am trying to
learn vocabulary.  Thanks for you patience if you have any for this sort of
thing.  Mel