Hi Eric,

Thanks for all of your comments on this.  I tried the Duplicate option but did
not appear to receive an option for renaming the document.  However, in Pages,
there is an Export Option off the file menu, and by default, .rtf is thee
selection, which is what I want.  After Choosing the Next Button, I can then
rename the document and tab over to the Export Button which accomplishes what I
wish.  So I think that's the route I will take.  NOte that Command-Shift S
doesn't work any more, I'm guessing that's a change in Lion?  That would have
been easy if that keystroke did work.  Think I'll write Apple Accessibility and
ask them to bring that back.