HI.  once these settings are set, how do you then tell the mac that you want a
usb keyboard only to work in the virtual environment? this could be a possible
work around and it would mean i wouldn't have to remap keys as the usb keyboard
i have has an insert key.

interesting.

Blessings! Maria Joe and loving guide Karly.
Email/ I Message: &fb  bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
twitter: bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972

bubbygirl1...@gmail.com