Hi list,
In mudder, I  can get the muds to load perfectly fine, but I can't
control voice over. It will start  reading the output on the screen
and I can't get it to stop so I can type in info such as user name and
pass word or read line by line. Or just read output that is incoming
for that matter. Any help would greatly be appreciated.