hi!
thanks, it helped me!
however, I've got another problem, wich I couldn't solve from language and text
options.
as english isn't my native language, I need to type sometimes in other
languages too. Heres the problem. If I reed text in other language, voiceover
says "missspelled" before every word, and it is quite annoying. I turned the
auto correction off, but it seems not to solve the issue.
How could I turn off that?
Kõike paremat soovides
With best regards
Jakob Rosin