Hi Jakob.
I had to fix this for me for a different reason. I do a lot of braillle work,
and I would have the same problem. In TextEdit, and you may have to do this in
your other programs, I turned off three things: correct spelling automatically,
correct grammar, and correct spelling as you type. I think if you don't turn
all three off, you will still get some messages. I haven't figured out if you
can do this in System Preferences. I hope this helps.

Eugenia Firth
gigifi...@sbcglobal.net