Hi,

You need a philips double 0 screw driver to open the bottom of your Macbook.
There are 10 screws I believe.

As to the type of RAM, 1066 or 1067MHZ DDR 3.  When you open up the Macbook,
you will find that the RAM is stacked 1 upon another.  There are a lever to
each side of the RAM.  You pull these apart gentely, and the RAM will pop up.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore