Hi.

There's so much to choose from...
I actually can't find what would work, and what's best.
Also, as far as I can see, I can't upgrade to more than 8GB in my mid
2010 computer... Is that right?
Here's as far as I've come...
It's in norwegian, but I guess you could get something out of the
names of the products they have...
http://www.komplett.no/k/kl.aspx?bn=11209&mfr=&filter=A00061.K260703.A00056.K235906.

Again, thanks in advance.
-David