Hello listers,

My family was considering investing in a time capsule.  I had purchased an USB
external hard drive for my mac but I cannot get time machine to continue
backups on it.  I can reformat the hard drive then it MIGHT back up if I am
lucky.  However, it will not back up again.  Anyways, we are also looking at
time capsule because we have several computers.

My husband had read reviews and some people have a lot of trouble with the time
capsules and there were lots of complaints of the hard drives crashing and they
lost all of their data.

Can you please share your experiences with Time Capsule or a good alternative
to backing up our computers.  I would much appreciate it.

You may e-mail me off list at blindmaclo...@gmail.com

Thanks,
Christina C
Who is freaking out because her mac is not back upped at the moment.  :(