Hi!

Well I too went to rosie's page and I found an executable install link for
Bean.  I first did a cmd+enter on it and something happened, but I couldn't
tell you what.  Then I tried a VO+spacebar and got a file not found on this
server with a 404 error page. So lets face it. I think I need to come to grips
with myself and admit that I am in need of some serious downloading help.
Wouldn't you say so? I really don't know if I actually downloaded anything or
not. you see, my so called State-paid instructor set my Macbook up and never
taught me anything. I remember finding a database program recommended by this
wonderful group, but he couldn't tell me how to get it installed on my MBP.
Anyway, please don't be too surprized if you feel a little sorry for me, - I
frankly don't blame you. <grinn

Okay, enough silly stuff here. I would really like it if someone would be kind
enough to help me with downloading and installing programs on my Mac.

Thanks much,

Johnny

On Jul 23, 2012, at 5:52 PM, Alex Hall wrote:

> I went to Rose's site, http://www.chicksdigmacs.net, and searched for
> "bean". It came right up, complete with a download link. I haven't
> tried it yet, but that's how I will next time I boot into mac.
>
> On 7/23/12, Stacey Robinson <stacey...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> Daniel,
>> Where can I get this app. What do I search for?
>> Stacey and Chesley
>>
>> On Jul 23, 2012, at 2:56 PM, Daniel McGee wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Alex, well I use a free app called Bean and it works for me. I mainly
>>> got it because Text Edit can't display your word count and tell me how
>>> many pages I have written. Where as with Bean all I have to do is one
>>> simple keystroke and I get all the info in a dialog box. I have also been
>>> able to save in that app in .doc word format and go between windows and
>>> Mac at college and home. I like both systems and I'm very glad I found
>>> this app. It also regularly updated too and I think the developer is aware
>>> of us Voiceover users because he fixed some labels that wern't correct in
>>> 3.8 and were supposively reporting there correct status in 3.9 LOL I
>>> didn't even know what labels he was referring to but it was mentioned in
>>> the change log so I assumed it was done.
>>>
>>> Anyway hope this helps.
>>>
>>> Daniel

> Have a great day,
> Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
> mehg...@gmail.com

Not of this world,
I am born of The forty-second generation
A new, powerful race, never seen before.

Wish to join?

Initiation is completely FREE!

NOTE: Limited time sensitive offer.

Johnny "Angel" Chilelli