  From: Missy Hoppe
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 11:03 PM
  Subject: RE: Mountain Lion Is Awesome!

  Hi! Over all, I agree with this post. The only problem I've run into so far
is that growl notifications aren't spoken as they were. I'm not sure if there
will be a growl update released to fix this, or what the deal is. The
notifications I'm mostly interested in getting back are when files are added,
deleted or changed in dropbox. Granted, I do most things on my PC, but if I
happened to have the mac on as well, it was handy to hear acapella Tracy
informing me of dropbox changes. I'm very happy that the Acapella voices are
still working. I use Alex for Voiceover stuff, but Tracy is my system voice,
and  I'm happy that didn't have to change. If anyone could shed some light on
the situation with growl, that would be great. Otherwise, I'm pretty satisfied
with the update, especially the dictation.
  Missy