From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark BurningHawk
Baxter
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 1:51 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: notification center

Can someone really tell me what's the point of Notification center, when all
but Safari (and a facebook app I guess we'll see in the fall?) make their
own audio notification alerts?  Unless you run the system with all external
sounds turned off except VO, Notification center seems a bit redundant to
me.

 . Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 . AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969  . MSN:
burninghawk1...@hotmail.com  . My home page:
 . http://MarkBurningHawk.net/