That's just it; Notification Center and VO trip over one another, and if you're
running Growl for Skype status updates, they all trip over one another. If
you're using Itunes or some other app, playing something, then the
notifications talk over what you're hearing--all these are minor annoyances
that can be easily smoothed out--it may indeed be just me who done' know how
not smooth them out.  Also, what sound is NC supposed to play?  I have badgers,
alerts and sounds happening for mail, but the only sound I ever hear is the
sound that used to mean you've copied a huge amount to the pasteboard… sort of
a rapid triple-beep tweet thing.

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/