But that's just it, Missie, I think if you install Growl, then you set NC to! growl, then, it'll work, provided you have Growl set up to speech and not to a graffical based scheme, like say, smoke, or what not.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Missy Hoppe" <mitmee....@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 3:00 PM
Subject: RE: notification center

The problem is, though, at least in my experience so far, that is VO is already reading something, the notifications are never spoken. They need to make it more similar to Growl, where the system voice is used. I think notification center has a ton of potential, but as it is at the moment, it's not particularly helpful. Just my opinion, of course, and we all know what
opinions are worth. (smile)
Missy