Brian, I monitor macvisionaries for my blind almost-12 year old grandchild. Unfortunately she is more interested in anime than practicing typing.

I noticed with ML that the scroll wheel on my trackball was going in the "wrong" direction. At my ancient age i assumed i had just forgotten how it worked before. Thanks for letting me know my memory hasn't gone completely.

art