Hey all,

Trying to copy some text in safari and have run in to some issues, not
sure what I am doing wrong, and it is probably a setting, so wanted to
see if anyone knew. It is weird as at first this was working, but it
doesn't seem like the cursor is following VO and I have checked my
settings in F8 and have toggled them all on and off, but nothing
changed. When I go down in to the middle of a paragraph and wanted to
select a certain line, the cursor doesn't seem to follow voiceover and
seems to be selecting a few lines earlier. Here is what I am doing. I
first interact with the text, then read it word by word with VO right
arrow. I get to the insertion point where I want to start selecting
text, and click Command shift right arrow, but it starts selecting
text somewhere else on the page, not sure what I am doing wrong here,
or if I have a setting set incorrectly. I have tried this selecting
text with Quick Nav on and off, and even tried using the trackpad to
select text, but again it was selecting the wrong area. Any help would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks