Hey guys, healthy disagreement here. And yes, Ricardo I do agree with
you that technology has come a very very long way in ten years, and I
think Apple is one of the companies at the fore front of this. I was
just adding that every time I have posted something on this list that
goes against the norm, someone comes at me saying I must be a Windows
user, or pessimistic, or something else. I post here oftenly since I
have discovered the list, and am grateful to all those who have been
very helpful. I additionally try and help people out as much as I can
when I have an answer to their question. The point I was making for
example, if someone writes how much they absolutely love the great new
way to select text in safari, I wouldn't start calling them crazy or
that they are oblivious or must work for Apple, so why when I post
opinion that criticizes something I get blasted. You did not blast me,
I am talking about the other instances of this