Ricardo, thank you for telling me how to empty caches. There was no way to tell
whether it did so -- it said "empty caches" when I hit command option E, but
that was it: no choices, check boxes, etc. Is this what is supposed to occur?
Also, I did try resetting Safari the other night when I initially reported the
issues with the banking site.  However, I still cannot locate anything
resembling cookies in the Safari security tab.
Christine