What kind of trouble are you having?  Are you going into selection mode
first with VO-Command-space and then doing that command for each item you want
to select?

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION