Did you remember first to turn off cursor tracking?

Chris.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eugenia Firth
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 9:51 PM
  Subject: Re: cool discovery in mail

  Hi guys
  I have had a lot of problems using the VO command space option to select
non-continuously. This is both true in finder and elsewhere. Is anybody else
having this trouble?
  Regards
  Gigi

  On Aug 20, 2012, at 8:29 PM, Rachel Feinberg <walksi...@gmail.com> wrote:

    awesome work! You can also press vo+command+space to select each message,
and then press cmd+delete to get rid of them as well. :)