I'm not sure, but it works here with cursor tracking on.  Very strange.
However, whatever works, works.  So, chalk this up to who knows.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION