Hi all,

I now have 1password from the app store. If you have it and know how to use its
safari extension, please tell me a little bit about the way you handle that
part of 1password. I'm still fighting with the interface in the 1password
extension.

If you don't know what 1password is: it is a utility for the mac, iphone and
ipad. It solves the problem of having mostly the same password across a lot of
sites, it lets you automatically fill in the passwords you give it, and it can
even create new, strong passwords for you, and fill them in if you need them.
It's an awesome piece of software, but as far as I can tell, not very
accessible inside its safari extension that makes the above possible. It even
lets you sync your password from your mac, via dropbox, over to your phone and
ipad, so that you have your log in assistant everywhere. If someone gets hold
of your password file stored in dropbox, no worries, because it's well
encrypted. Any of you a good experience with 1password? On their site, I found
1 person having asked for voiceover support, and they say they hope they will,
that's it. I would like to urge you to take a look, and write them as well,
asking for accessibility being built in. We all will benefit, for 1password's
capabilities are great. Just listen to the mac power users podcast and you'll
be convinced.

Paul.