Hi Robert,

How do you go about the following with 1password. It's something I've been
struggling with the past few days but I can't get my head around it.

Say I have a site where I have a weak login password, and I want to change that
into a strong one, generated by 1password, and also stored for later use. I
safari over to the page where I can fill in a new password. Then, while on the
field to enter my new password, I need 1password to generate a password for me
and store that. How do you do this? Very interested to know, because it's
driving me crazy, knowing that it is possible with VoiceOver and I would love
to use this feature.

Paul.