Hi Robert,

Thanks a lot for your answer. This will be useful later on. I would like to
understand one more thing for now. I seem to have succeeded in storing one of
my passwords inside 1password.
While filling in a password on a site that 1password was not aware of, a
1password dialog came up, asking me if I wanted to save this login for later.
That was the first time I saw the 1password safari extension do something at
all, that VoiceOver caught and spoke, so that is good news to begin with.

After having answered "save", I was in, of course, because I myself gave the
right password. But here's the problem.

As I understand it, there's a list of saved logins somewhere in 1password,
where you can click a site, and be logged in right away.
1. Where is this thing located? In the extension, or in the 1password app?
Clicking on a login inside the app lets me rename it, but not carry it out. In
the extension, I don't find such a list.
2. Is this the way you go about logging in to sites, using the 1password logins
list?

3. Alternatively, You wrote that if you go to a site where you want to be
logged in, and you are on the page where the site asks your credentials, then
you hit command backslash to be logged in. Is this correct at all? If I try
this, nothing happens, and I still need to fill in the password myself. Am I
overlooking something? I verified through the 1password app, that this very
password for this very site is indeed stored, and it was captured automatically
as described above. Is hitting command backslash on a login page enough to have
1password do its thing? Seems, not on my machine.

Very interested to hear back on this, if you have any tips at all.
Thanks in advance for the time you have been taking to help me out with this.
It is very much appreciated.
Paul.