Hi Bart and Rodney,

        You folks are moving way ahead of me!  I'm loving the keyboard changes
but I'm still learning as I go.  The Mac side is rock solid but the VM side
though working great has additional complications.

Bart can you explain what setting it was you changed in JAWS in the VM to get
the caps lock to function the way you wanted?  I'd like to try that as well.

Eric Caron