Hi Bart,

Thanks for the info about the j key in the VM.  For me all is working just like
on a PC except that one key.  A very nice improvement.  Before this I had to
use the ` key and many more of the laptop functions did not work.

As far as on the Mac side my two computers have been rock solid using the VO
key as the Caps lock.

Is it possible you need to double check the caps lock setting in the PCKeyboard
hack app?  I would just double check that all the check boxes are still
checked.

I'm running version 7.8.17.

Hard to say if this is a KeyRemap4Macbook issue, a Voice over issue or
something else.  I love my Macs but unexpected things still happen.  I read on
this list all kinds of unexpected behavior with my friend Voice Over.

I guess if I were in your position I would consider first checking the settings
then if that didn't work I would uninstall both apps and start over as it
doesn't take long.

Then If that didn't work I would consider setting VO back to default settings
and then trying that.  You could then put the settings back just remember to
export and save your settings first.

I hope to hear you are up and running soon.

At this point I am typing much faster and still finding more uses for the caps
lock VO key.

Best.

Eric Caron