Hello out there.
I just bought a new braille display, and so far I like it. It is new to the Mac
and IOS devices. I got the Braille Edge 40 this past weekend. The inputs are
actually doing better than I was having with my Focus 40. I didn't have
ghluetooth before, and I do not now. This display also can be a stand-alone
device. It doesn't go on the Internet like say my PacMate in theory does, but I
decided I didn't need that, what with having the Mac and the iPhone.

So far the only thing I'm having is loosing connection with the iPhone and
having to re-establish it. This only has happened when I turn the Braille
display off or get out of communication with the iPhone. I may have to inquiffe
about that. It doesn't lose contact while operating so far, and I didn't have
the same problem with the Mac. I've only had it since Friday, so maybe I'm
doing something wrong. If anybody has any ideas, please let me know.
Regards,
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone