I certainly agree with your statement.

On 10/1/2012 07:00 PM, Annie Skov Nielsen wrote:
Hi.
The brailliant display has in my opinion much better braille cells. The
brailliant has a much better carrying case, it can not fall out, the focus can
fall out of the bag. You can have the brailliant display sitting on your knees,
that can be a little insecure with the focus. There are some advantages with
the focus as well, but to me the braille cells seems noisy.

I sometimes wonder why most blind people are choosing 40 cells braille
displays. I feel much better with something like 32 cells, and it is a little
more handy too.

The only thing I do not like about brailliant is that I sometimes experience
problems with the bluetooth conectivity on IPhone, but maybe that has been
solved on IPhone 5, it looks like there has been some improvements in IOS 6.

I am both using brailliant and focus. It is important that your student tries
the displays, because it is so different how the display works for individuals.
Best regards Annie.