I guess I'm really looking for an add-in software or template that will
automatically allow me to select headers, paragraph style, citing with various
formatting designations that APA requires by source type, etc.  I know there is
a msword based program thar sits on top of word, but I prefer pages.  All the
fussy in-text, and references that require the constant cross checking against
the APA manual is very time consuming and taxes my limited vision severely.
I was hoping for an automatic integration between writing a paper and
formatting it with current APA guidelines, like a set of preformatted options
from the editing tools.

Sent from my iPad