Hello Tammy,

I've mentioned several times on this list that I can send anyone a template for
the APA format. It contains all the necessary styles and heading formats. You
just have to type over the placeholder text and it will be correctly formatted.
Also, we put in examples of all the formats for references. You just need to
select that text and copy it into a TextEdit document as a reference guide.

Cheers,

Anne