Greetings all,
I am attempting to do something I never thought I'd do, that is, set up a
facebook account. I'm trying this on my Mac book Pro running Mountain Lion with
all updates applied. One thing the page has is a combo box (rather than a popup
button) that you're supposed to use to search for friends. I can't see a way to
use this control. Is anyone using Facebook on the Mac? Not some special Mac
app, just their web site. I'm sorry to clutter the list with this, as it is
rather fundamental in nature. I can't use Facebook, and when people search for
me, they get errors. I don't know how much information one has to add to have a
full fledged account, but aparently, I don't.
Growl.

Sent from my Mac Book Pro
richr...@gmail.com