To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: ITunes 11 is absolutely perverted! in my opinion!

If you look in the view menu and hit enter on, show Side bar, you do have a source list visible. You then can use control-option-j to jump from the source list to other areas and back. You can also use the VoiceOver web navigation commands as well, such as VO-command-j or even option-tab.

My suggestion is look at the menus and experiment a bit before you jump to conclusions. It's certainly different, but I would not call it "perverted" in the least. Be patient and explore and tinker. We all have to learn it and find techniques and tips to pass along to one another.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com
Twitter, @macfortheblind

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION