  From: Angelo
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 9:39 PM
  Subject: Re: captcha solving service for the mac.

  well hang on to your hats because this is what is comeing next in the captcha
world...; MotionCAPTCHA; Here's an interesting take on CAPTCHA:; MotionCAPTCHA
is a jQuery CAPTCHA plugin; based on the HTML5 Canvas; Harmony procedural
drawing tool; by Mr Doob and the; $1 Unistroke Gesture Regonizer algorithm;
requiring users to sketch the shape they see in the canvas in order to submit
a; form.; At the moment; it's just a proof-of-concept - it only uses
client-side gesture recognition; and doesn't really have IE support - but the
next releases will feature progressive; enhancement and the ability to use this
in production environments as a serious CAPTCHA; What's next? if it's not hard
enough...