Webvism is a firefox plug-in so it will work with any platform that firefox
runs on.  I have used it on both Windows and Linux personally and I have read
here where Mac users have done it with the Mac version of firefox.  Wonder how
hard it would be to write a safari plugin for webvism.

Oh, while I'm here, it does seem conceptually unfair that blind people need to
pay extra to solve a CAPTCHA when their sighted counterparts pay nothing.  But
then like in Brandon's case, he has to cover expenses to deliver his service.
We nearly lost webvism earlier this year presumably when the domain expired or
something.  I would gladly support webvism if I could get a better handle on
who just actually owns the service.  I don't like to give money to some unknown
entity that might disappear in a moment's notice.

Also, people defended the pricing models used by companies like Freedom
Scientific or Humanware.  Well, that's the problem with being blindness
specific.  Their prices are way over the top! Apple includes VoiceOver in all
machines and I personally doubt the price increased by much at all to include
this feature.  Macs have always been more expensive than others so it was
probablyh easier to add extra a11y stuff with a minimal increase in price which
was shared across the whole product line and all customers.