Chris:
I don't think it's fare to criticize Brandon, it's not like he is the
one demanding that you solve catpchas for creating accounts and
whatever other things you need to do to be productive. He's offering
the solution to a problem that currently has no other solution for the
Mac. If you can develop one for free that provides access to captchas,
I'm sure people will migrate to it if it's as usable. Or, you could
run boot camp on your mac, install firefox and webvisum, and off you
go.
I think you're jumping way ahead of yourself here, and your response
of not offering to help others just because they disagree with you is
quite childish. If you're going to respectfully agree to disagree,
such an action would certainly not be consistent with that.

Scott