To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 5:35 PM
Subject: captcha solving service for the mac.

Hi guys

Isn't the real question here not about whether captcha solving services should be free, but why people are allowed to use inaccessible captchas on their sites in the first place? Personally, I am sick of the rotten things and don't know how people get away with using them and their unintelligible so-called audio equivalents.

Perhaps if the cost of captcha solving fell on the heads of those who included these barriers to accessibility and not to people who can't see or hear them, they would pretty soon find other solutions that everyone could use on an equal basis.

I have never had the "need" to use captchas sufficiently explained to me. There always seem to be other ways of achieving whatever result the proprietor of the site thinks captchas supply.

Regards

Adrienne