Depending on your definition of cheap, you can get a new mackie 402-VLZ3 for about $100

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/mackie-402-vlz3-compact-audio-mixer

Two XLRs with preamps and a stereo 1/4" input, so it's sort of a three-channel mixer but one of them is stereo. There are 1/4" inputs on the XLR channels as well along with a separate "Tape In" which is a pair of RCAs. Just the thing for a nice vocal mic and a few other inputs. Does have phantom power if you're into condenser mics.

CB