That would be yet, purchase the Apple TV, $99.99, and an updated TV with HDMI
input. If your TV presently has HDMI, then you wanted need to purchase a new
one. Additionally, you can utilize the Netflix.com website, in order to stream
if you do not want to get a TV set top box.
Michael

Thanks
Check out the new, and improved, radioflathead.com, Voicing the the randomness.
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2012, at 11:57 AM, Jessica Moss <junglebookfa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I meant whatever streaming system they put into play if you don't stream
> through your gaming system, if there is one.  I'm not sure how that works,
> seeing as how I don't use one of the newer gaming systems, so not sure what
> they use to stream if someone doesn't own one.
> What's involved in purchasing an Apple TV?  A friend ofmine told me that part
> of the process involves actually having to purchase a whole new Tv unit if
> you don't currently own an up-to-date one, which I don't own either, sense
> the one I currently have at the moment works fine; aside from that, I can't
> remember what he told me about it.
> On Dec 5, 2012, at 9:04 AM, Daniel Miller wrote:
>
>> What box for the tv setup? My guess is that it won't, unless it supports
>> AirPlay.
>> I personally think the apple tv is the best option for Netflix myself.

>>> Website: