Hi.

You can find the videos and tv showes on their website, and when you click on
those, it starts to play. But the player which is Microsoft Silver lite is not
accessible at all. So you can't, as far as I know, navigate to the next show if
you're watching a tv show, or fast forward in a movie. But if you only wants to
watch movies from the beginning to the end, it works fine.
If you stop a movie while it's playing, you can choose to watch the movie where
you left it.

I haven't played much around with the ipHone app, but I have an issue where I
can't select a new video to play. When I try to do so, the privious video
starts to play.
YOu can sign up for a 30 day trial, but be aware that if you don't cancel your
subscription, they will automatically take the money next month from your bank
account.
Best regards:
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN: