To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: Extremely Disappointed

Hello all
I got a gift card for a friend of mine right in iOs. Here's how you do it.
1. Open the iTunes or app store on your iOs device of course.
2. Towards the bottom of the screen, to the left of your Apple Id, is a send gift button. Double tap on that. 3. Tick or check the radio button that most suits you. In this case I ticked 15. To do this double tap on a radio button.
4. Double tap next.
5. Type a message. This is optional. Then double tap next.
6. A confirmation screen appears. If you accept, double tap on something like buy.
7. If successful, double tap done.
I quite like how it's done on the iOs device. Not only can you send preset amounts up to 100, you can also specify an amount by double tapping on the other text field.
Hope this helps.

Christopher Hallsworth