I believe that you are correct, last I knew you comments add your own specific
amount, but had to go with what I've said.

To see about how i make money from home, check out:
http://workwithmike.ws
You can now call toll-free:
855-898-2582, extension 7301
To reach me.
Thanks
Check out the new, and improved, radioflathead.com, Voicing the  randomness.
Sent from my iPhone