They do 100, Mallory received one for Christmas

To see about how i make money from home, check out:
http://workwithmike.ws
You can now call toll-free:
855-898-2582, extension 7301
To reach me.
Thanks
Check out the new, and improved, radioflathead.com, Voicing the  randomness.
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 25, 2012, at 9:50 AM, "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <clgillan...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> When I said put in your own amount, what I meant was just that.  You should
> have a popup menu that lets you select between 10, 15, 20, and 50.  I've
> never seen 100, but who knows...
>
> Anyway, the bottom line is, I got it working, and my mom's now a happy camper.
>
> LOL!
>
> Chris.
>

> Thank you kindly,
>
> Christopher-Mark Gilland.